PAINT MAGIC ART RETREAT
2 – 9 May, 2019
Colour is Contagious
FIND YOUR OWN ARTISTIC STYLE
Welcome Creative Souls!!
I am sooo excited and honoured to be offering you the opportunity to come paint with me in Bali . . . . .
Bali is the perfect place to slow right down, relax and allow new energy to come through. When we allow ourselves space and give our selves permission to let go, this is when the Alchemy and the Real Magic happens!
Over the course of 7 nights and 6 Days I will be sharing a diverse array of intuitive and mixed media painting techniques on Canvas & other supports
We will be exploring mark making, creating your own icons and imagery as well as developing your own personal signature painting style and what is distinctive to you!
We will explore expression and abstract painting from a place of nurture and abandon, with carefree bold strokes and confidence
Be ready to explore new materials and let go of any pre-conceived ideas and open yourself up to a new energy and magical way of creating
Immerse yourself in the balinese way of life, experience beauty and Art in the most amazing venue – The Arma Resort & Museum in UBUD
Come join me in Bali
I am so excited to be taking you on this incredible journey and paint Magic Art Retreat in Ubud, Bali!
This retreat is about You! So jump In with me and unwind in the most beautiful surroundings and Paint something Magical together…
I have an easy teaching style and you will learn how to embrace new techniques, tools and mediums with an enthusiasm which is contagious.
I love to paint and have a passion for colour and love seeing my students get excited when they create something magical or learn something new
I have taught thousands of students face to face and online in Australia and overseas and would love to see you in Bali in 2019…..
There are No Mistakes – Only Endless Possibilities in this amazing Fun Art Retreat where Vibrant and Juicy Colours are used and lifetime connections are made
What to expect
- 7 nights and 5 days of painting and inspiration gathering located at The Arma Resort Ubud, 8 minutes walk from Ubud CBD. Thu 2 May is dedicated to check-in and meeting each other.
- 7 nights accommodation -choice of single or Twin occupancy either in the old colonial wing or the new resort wing. All rooms are air-conditioned
- Airport transfer from Airport to Arma resort
- Daily breakfast, Lunches on 3 days, Afternoon Tea daily and Welcome dinner on Thu 2 May
- Canvases x2, Heavy Body Acrylic Paints, PolyFoam Brushes, and a selection of art supplies. You will be provided a full materials list of what else you will need to bring along yourself, but don’t worry if we need anything we can pop to the local Bali Art shop
- Welcome Gift Bag of goodies including your Own personalised Apron & Canvas Tube for carrying your Artworks back on the flight
- 2 Days of Inspiration gathering and mark making to create your own icons and symbols with excursions to a Balinese Art School where you will have a traditional Art Lesson and also visit The Monkey Forest & local Temple
- 3 Full Days of painting in Acrylics and mixed media on Canvas
- Free Day – your choice of continuing to paint or take as trip out sightseeing or shopping
- Artist Business Coaching Session with me at the resort – I am a qualified NLP Practitioner and Business Coach, so lets sit down with a cuppa somewhere in the Grounds of the resort and have a chat about you and your practice and what is holding you back or what your Dream for your Art or your business is…..
What does it cost?
Early Bird Tickets Now Ended
We have sold over 70% of our tickets
But there is still time to jump in with us!
Pay for the retreat in full from $2995
Spread out the cost with our Payment Plan
$1000 AUD non-refundable deposit on booking
Note: we will be taking applications in the order that they were
received and your spot is only confirmed upon receipt of you deposit
Request more info for the Bali Art Retreat
Engage All Your Senses!
VISION – see with an “Artists Eye” everything around you is colourful
SMELL – the beautiful scents and aromas surrounding you
FEEL – touch and engage with nature and new friends
SOUND – listen – can you hear it? your artistic soul is calling you..
TASTE – tantalise your tastebuds with a range of Balinese dishes