Join Us for our First Printmaking Workshop with Amanda Donohue
Lino cuts are a great way of starting to learn about printing. Lino is easy to use and a press is not necessary making it easy to print at home.
- Create your own unique monochromatic lino cut prints.
- Print your image ready for framing.
What you will learn
- How to create lino cuts including reversing of images
- Positive and negative images
- Understanding of the print process
What you will get
- All materials and tools
- Water Based Inks
- Quality printmaking paper
- Lino Square
What to bring
Ideas for an image – black and white drawing